Overcoming the Challenges of Using Excel for Budgeting , Planning and Reporting
Time & Location
About the Event
Finance professionals have been using Excel for budgeting and planning due to its simplicity and widespread usage of the product. However, technology has rapidly changed the face of finance as we move into the times of big data and analytics. Excel's limitations may be holding your organization back from digital transformation.
Excel spreadsheets challenges
- Performing multidimensional analysis in Excel often means storing and retrieving data from separate sheets
- Having to integrate data from different data sources or ERP systems manually and repeatedly
- Flexibility becomes a liability for data integrity and validation as users are free to key in any value
- Not having workflow and process controls creates inefficiencies
- Maintaining multiple versions and performing scenario what-if-analysis often means having multiple spreadsheets
- Rolling forecast and is often avoided by finance due to sheer complexity in calculations
Find out how you can Overcome Excel Challenges with Jedox in this webinar
- Integrate data from different data sources or ERP
- Achieve data consolidation with ease using a multidimensional platform
- Accelerate planning and budgeting cycle with collaboration and workflow
- Achieve a single version of the truth and self-service reporting within seconds
- Maintaining multiple versions and perform What-if-Analysis with ease
- Implement a rolling forecast with ease and confidence
Don’t let Excel hold you back! Your organization can achieve greater insight and business value from your data with Jedox for budgeting and planning without leaving the familiar Excel environment, enhancing your Excel experience.
Join our Overcoming the Challenges of Using Excel for Budgeting, Planning, and Reporting webinar on Friday, 18th December 2020 at 3 pm to find out more!